Continental Semences has developed a wide range of mixtures suitable for different pedoclimatic zones, different types of soil and different types of use.
In addition to the range of standard mixturess, depending on the needs, the compositions can be customized for specific use and conditions.
Flexibility and competence are the characteristics of Continental Semences. Indeed, Continental Semences knows the advantages of a well-balanced and specific mixture for the different usages and environemental conditions.
A well-formulated mixture can:
- extend the growing season of a pasture;
- improve the quality of forage;
- reduce nitrogen fertilization requirements,
- be suitable for a wider range of environmental conditions;
- improve persistence in different environmental conditions;
- reduce susceptibility to attacks by insects and diseases;
- improve palatability;
- improve hay production;
- increase the organic matter content of the soil;
- reduce invasion of weeds;
- reduce erosion;
- produce greater yields.
HAY PRODUCTION SOIL COVER AND PASTURE MIXTURES
MIXTURES FOR SHORT ROTATION
COVER CROPS AND GREEN MANURE